We will be holding the 1st California Pawnbrokers Association Northern California Spring Conference on March 27-28, 2015 at the Hayes Mansion – Dolce Resort in San Jose.
“Taking Care of Business”
Hotel rate is $169 – make reservations soon so you don’t miss out on this great early rate.
To register call the hotel directly at 408-226-3200 and tell them you’re with the California Pawnbrokers Association!
Hayes Mansion invites guests to experience Northern California’s comfortable elegance amid lush landscapes and dramatic views of the surrounding mountains. From Bay Area vacations to conferences, Hayes Mansion offers the best accommodations for all getaways. The culture of San Francisco, the vineyards of Napa Valley, the beaches of Santa Cruz, and nearby golf courses all lie within reach of the estate’s prime location, 15 miles from San Jose International Airport.
The award-winning Dolce Hayes Mansion is located just 15 minutes from San Jose International Airport in the heart of the Silicon Valley. Recognized for excellent service, ambiance, amenities and technology features, the mansion has received many industry awards from leading magazines and organizations.
Your special day will be one you will soon remember at the site of the Dolce Hayes Mansion. Their team of culinary and service staff are there to make all your dreams come true. Choose from turn-of-the-century indoor settings or beautifully landscaped outdoor locations to provide the perfect backdrop for our first Northern California Spring Conference.
During this year’s CAPA events you’ll find (details subject to change):
- An opportunity to visit several area pawn shops. The trip will include transportation and lunch.
- Exhibit hall with vendors eager to make you the best deal including special private exhibit booths for our diamond and gem buyers.
- Timely seminars that speak to your business, addressing issues that directly affect you including hands-on training for you and your employees.
Topics highlighted this year:
- The DOJ Database – what will it take to convert and comply.
- Security – keeping your building, staff, and merchandise safe.
- Building partnerships – law enforcement, local officials, relationships are so important
- CAPA’s 2015 Legislative efforts to significantly enhance our business revenue
- and much, much more!
Diamonds, Diamonds, Diamonds!
So many diamond and gem dealers come to our conferences…bring them your stones and have them compete; shop around! You’ll go home knowing you got the best deal.
CAPA Pawn Tour – Our First Northern CA Tour!
Back by popular demand, Friday, March 27, 2015 (8 am –4 pm) $150 registration includes lunch and transportation. Space is extremely limited so register early to be on the bus!
Schedule Basics – Check the website by January 1st for a full schedule of events and educational topics
Thursday March 26
- Board of Directors Meeting
Friday March 27
- CAPA Pawn Tour
- Welcome Reception
Saturday March 28
- Opening General Session Breakfast
- Exhibit Hall Hours
- Concurrent Educational Seminars
For more information, you can download the brochure linked below
CAPA Spring Conference Brochure